29th March 2010, 08:35 PM
kanika mandhotra

JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

how to do teacher training after 12 th class and which course i have to use for it please tell me whole procedure of being teacher(how to do JBT)
please answer my question as soon as possible.
Thank u.

4th April 2010, 01:02 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

please visit

http://cbseresult.blogspot.com/2009/07/jbt-teacher-training-courses-institute.html
for the details of jbt
11th April 2010, 12:38 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

dear,
previously You could have appeared for DIET after 12th by passing a written exam form which you could join Nursery Teachers Training after 12th and join teaching profession.........

but from 2008 there is no exam for DIET you can get admission on the basis of your marks in class 12 and it's merit goes above 80% .

for B.ED you must be graduate with 50% then only u can take this exam........

JBT is a two years duration course.

Teaching job is one of the respective jobs. There are both private and government institute offers JBT training course.

you just need to have senior secondary school certificate/intermediate/12th or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.

For those who want to apply on the basis of bachelor degree must have at least 45% of marks. The age limit for the course is 17th to 28th year.

best of luck
11th April 2010, 10:08 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
after 12th you can only be a teacher of nursery school and for primary school you must be a garduate. for further detail please visit the link given below:
http://cbseresult.blogspot.com/2009/07/jbt-teacher-training-courses-institute.html
all the best
13th April 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i want to jbt but i have got 45% in 12th plz tell me from where should i do plz reply as possible
13th April 2010, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 with 49% and BA with 55% and JBT(DED) from Haryana with 80% and BED with 60% from Haryana.
Can I apply for PRT teacher job in DSSSB with 49% in 12th standard.
or

Can I apply for this post.
15th April 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of jbt course in haryana
15th April 2010, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I just came to know that entrance exam for the jbt course is now onlyin hindi medium. Is this so?
15th April 2010, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Mam/Sir
I want to do JBT from delhi in correspondence because I am working .Can you suggest me for both private and government institute offers JBT training course. Iam 12th passed with 58% and I am graduate From DU with 47%.Now I want to do JBT for good career and also tell me the university in delhi which offer B.ed. Can you tell me which is best for career B.ed or JBT
18th April 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam/sir

I done my graduation from du with 53% in Poltical science (hon) , I got 65% in 12th class & I am taking tution from last 4 year for class 11 , 12th ( economic, poltical science) & 9th , 10th (social sciense)
Now I am duing mba from sikkim Manipal Univercity
Could you tell me That is I apply for post of teacher In private & govt school
my email id is [email protected]
19th April 2010, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

:-((
plzzzz...tell m d best open institute or school for doing jbt..
i m doing m graduation n i got 77 % in 12 with subjects PCM...plzzz...
help mE...mail me [email protected]...
tell me asa soon as possible...:-)
20th April 2010, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just came to know that entrance exam for the jbt course is now onlyin hindi medium. Is this so?
23rd April 2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

my name is deepak.
i have done 12th with 76% marks & persuing B.A. from rewari, haryana.
i wants to do jbt 'govermently',near to rewari,,,,
what should i do?
when the forms of jbt comes out in haryana?
plz help mw....
23rd April 2010, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have got 42% marks in graduation. can i take admission in jbt? if yes, from where?
24th April 2010, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

hello mam/sir
i want to do jbt...
i want whole procedure step by step..
plzz tell as early as possible
regards
nikita
24th April 2010, 02:58 PM
Niharika narula

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanika mandhotra View Post
how to do teacher training after 12 th class and which course i have to use for it please tell me whole procedure of being teacher(how to do JBT)
Thank u.
Respected mam, kindly please guide me that what's JBT ? I have just given my xii board exams from cbse & still waiting for my results.
25th April 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

JBT coures last date
26th April 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th with 76% marks & persuing B.A. from faridabad, haryana.
i wants to do jbt 'govermently
26th April 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have got 47% in gradution from D.U.& 12 got 66% in haryana bord Plz sujest that can i do jbt ,or Bed
28th April 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i did 10 2 last year 2009 doing eng hns currently but want admission in jbt
28th April 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 70 percent marks in 12th, can i get admission in jbt, i m belong to sc cat, so can u tell me that wht percent goes in sc cat.
plz send my answer at my id - ([email protected])
5th May 2010, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass with 40% can i do JBT or DED
5th May 2010, 07:55 PM
parul agarwal

Smile Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanika mandhotra View Post
Thank u.
i am graduate my age is 32 iwant to do jbt how can i pl. help me
7th May 2010, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a teacher
7th May 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

HELLO MAM/SIR
I HAVE APPEAR IN 12TH CBSE BOARD DELHI. I THINK SO I WILL GET ONLY BETWEEN 70 & 75% MARKS
IN EXAMS. I WANT TO DO JBT COURSE & I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAIL OF JBT COURSE.PLZ TELL ME .
VARSHA
FROM, SKV, VIKAS PURI, DISTRICTT CENTRE
8th May 2010, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear madame/ i just pass 12th class with 52% I want do jbt course from delhi kindly advice me and were i can get form what is last date of addmission please send me with detail Thanks Regards
8th May 2010, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have done in 12th (CBSE) board delhi, my 58% marks in exams. i want to do jbt course, plz detail for jbt application form my email id.

Surekha (Kajal)
email: [email protected]
8th May 2010, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know about the pattern of 2010 for d.i.et.........means age limit,selection criteria etc
10th May 2010, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Priyanka
I am graduate in (B.A.) Delhi University
I want to do DIET Course but I am some confuse about this decision so please help me what will I do I am already a Employee of Central Government but I want to change my Profession so please help me
10th May 2010, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

My Email id : [email protected]
11th May 2010, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, This is Himanshi,
Pls. do let me know about the JBT ( DIET ) admission in Delhi,when it is likely to open & procedure of getting an application form & is there any reservation for ex-servicemen.

Mail id : [email protected]
15th May 2010, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hi frnds,

i jst want to know from where i can get the application forms for JBT session 2010 - 2012????

please help me.

[email protected]
15th May 2010, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam

i m doing 12th from CBSE and i want to do JBT from Haryana how much numbers of parsantage required

pls tell me on my email id [email protected]
17th May 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

dear i just want to confirm that what is the age limit for doing jbt..............?
18th May 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know abt JBT teacher training from south delhi, Mothi bagh collage n which month we can give entrance exams in 2010? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give answer ASAP,

Thanks a lot.
21st May 2010, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please help me to find out what are the procedure to do teacher training from mumbai I have did my graduation with 46% and my age is 28 years also I am taking tution at home I love teaching please give me the telephone no of the insitute from where i can do the training Ihave heard that some govternment
Thanks a lot
[email protected]
22nd May 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Mam,
I am passed 12 cbse board 80% marks 2010. I want ask about entrance exam in jpt course and when jpt entrance exam and admission will start can I also applied in diet.
[email protected]
Thanks
22nd May 2010, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

JBT forms in faridabad last date
23rd May 2010, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

hw to aaply for jbt..through open??
23rd May 2010, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 64% aggregate .....but i hav got 85 in english...and want to do j.b.t ...plz tell me that how can i do j.b.t now??
27th May 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

when will jbt form come in delhi
27th May 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have got fifty seven percent aggregate in 12th class i want to jbt course govt.and i want to know that when will jbt form come in delhi my name is meenakshi my email id [email protected]
29th May 2010, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i have got sisty five percent aggregate in 12th cLASS I WANT TO JBT COURSE GOVT. AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN WILL JBT FORMCOME IN DELHI MY Name is Annu my e mail id annu_chicky.co.in
31st May 2010, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

madam good evening!
please tell me the date of the entrance exam for JBT in Haryana

Poonam Rani, B.A.
Now a house wife

Email - [email protected]
1st June 2010, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i have got 66%in isc boards,what should i do,whether i should take any college by management qota or should i do preparation this year,every one is saying waiting for one year is not a wise thing........
1st June 2010, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,i have got 66% in isc boards,wat should i do?should i take admission this year only by management qota or should i do preparation for one year?everyone is making me confuse by saying one year is wasting of time,plz help.my email id [email protected]
1st June 2010, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I got 40% marks nd compartment in accounts 12 cbse ,can i get addmission in any collage of delhi for doing ba
2nd June 2010, 01:31 AM
anup62

Hello mam/sir
i have appear in 12th cbse board delhi. I get only73% marks
in exams. I want to do jbt course & i want to know the detail of jbt course in delhi.plz tell me .
Anup
from, vikas puri, districtt centre
2nd June 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

last date for addmision in jbt entrance exam
4th June 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

last date for admision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?