17th September 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of MSc entrance test? Cutoff percentage of it and number of colleges holding this exam?

sir my question regarding the topic is that what is the syllabus of exam and what is the cut off percentage and how many colleges hold this kind of exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  2. Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  3. Syllabus of MD(Ayurverda) entrance exam? How much percentage of entrance paper consists of Allopathy syllabus? Colleges in Maharashtra providing MD?
  4. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  5. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  6. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  8. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  9. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  10. What is the syllabus to prepare for PU MSc Chemistry entrance test? Books to be referred?
  11. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. Syllabus for MSc Maths entrance test from KU?
  13. What is the syllabus of the entrance test of MSc Physics of Uniraj?
  14. Can I get M.Pharm seat after scoring GPAT score of 5200?
  15. What is the cutoff percentage for AFMC entrance exam?
  16. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University? -- [New]
  17. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  18. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?
8th November 2011, 02:54 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of MSc entrance test? Cutoff percentage of it and number of colleges holding this exam?

dear friend,

in this test your full B.sc syllabus is covered .
so prepare your previous section in well manner .
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?