22nd April 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What syllabus to prepare for JNU Combined Entrance Exam?

Respected sir can u plz send me the syllabus of jnu combined entrance examination.... thanking u... i hope u will send me the syllabus... tak care

28th April 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for JNU Combined Entrance Exam?

Sir, I am Sudipto Chakraborty. I have done my graduation on Biochemistry from Burdwan University. I want to continue my M.sc on Biotechnology from JNU. So please give me the previous question papers of JNU combined entrance exam. Thank u............
28th December 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANNA KNOW THAT WHAT IS PROCIDURE OF TAKING ADMISION IN JNU AFTER EXAMINATION OF BA (ENG)HONS
28th December 2012, 09:47 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir can u plz send me the syllabus of jnu combined entrance examination.... thanking u... i hope u will send me the syllabus... tak care
In order to appear in JNU(Jawahar Lal University) combined Entrance Exam,you will require the following Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:-

>>You must have a bachelor degree in Biology/Agriculture/Veterinary & Fishery/Pharmacy/MBBS/BDS.

Marks:-

>>Your Minimum marks in Graduation should be 55%.

Exam Pattern:-

There will be 2 sections :-

PART A:-It will contain questions from Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Biology from 10+2 level.

Total Number of questions will be 60.
Total Marks from this section will be 60.

PART B:-It will contains from Physics,Mathematics,Biology(Botany,Zoology,Biochem istry,Microbiology,
Genetics,Molecular Biology) From Graduation Level.

Total Number of questions will be 60.
Total Marks from this section will be 180.

The official website for this University is http://www.jnu.ac.in
28th December 2012, 09:54 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination (JNU CBEE) is a common entrance test which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University on behalf of the participating Universities for taking admission into M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.V.SC (Biotechnology)

To get admission in JNU University,you need to fill the application form given by JNU. you can get this application form in their official website also.

You shall log on to www.jnuonline.in or www.jnu.ac.in

Before you proceed to register yourself for entrance examination you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each discipline / programme of study for which you intend to take the entrance examination.

You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Contact No., and Discipline / programme of study subsequently under circumstances.

Chose you password between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.

Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it. You are required to upload a recently taken scanned photograph and signature in JPG format.
The digital size of the photo file must be less than 50 KB and the digital size of the signature file must be less than 50KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application. So you must check your information details carefully final submission of your application form.

Syllabus of Examination:

There will be different papers for all the three programmes. For M.Tech(Biotech) programme there will be different papers for students from technology stream and students from life sciences stream.

M.Sc (Biotechnology) Syllabus
M.Sc. Agri) Biotechnology & M.V.Sc Syllabus
M.Tech (Biotechnology) Syllabus

Syllabus of Examination:

There will be different papers for all the three programmes. For M.Tech(Biotech) programme there will be different papers for students from technology stream and students from life sciences stream.

M.Sc (Biotechnology) Syllabus
M.Sc. Agri) Biotechnology & M.V.Sc Syllabus
M.Tech (Biotechnology) Syllabus

Admission Procedure:
You shall log on to www.jnuonline.in or www.jnu.ac.in
Click on to new registration link.

Before you proceed to register yourself for entrance examination you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each discipline / programme of study for which you intend to take the entrance examination

You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Contact No., and Discipline / programme of study subsequently under circumstances.

Chose you password between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.

Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it. You are required to upload a recently taken scanned photograph and signature in JPG format. The digital size of the photo file must be less than 50 KB and the digital size of the signature file must be less than 50KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application. So you must check your information details carefully final submission of your application form.

Deputy Registrar (Admissions),
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi - 110067

Thanks...
21st January 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for the entrance into management?
1st May 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am BBA in Agriculture student. I've filled application to JNU in Msc in life science.... and I want admission in Msc in Agriculture then aftre cracking JNU entrance exam, for which course I get addmission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?