15th September 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Technical Graduate course in Indian Army? Previous year Question Papers of TGC Exam?

what is the syllabus of technical graduate course in Indian army??
is anybody send the previous year question of tgc on my e-mail??
my e-mail id is [email protected]..

7th November 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Technical Graduate course in Indian Army? Previous year Question Papers of TGC Exam?

i have more than 70% in my high and senior secondary school and moe than 60% in my btech i wants to join the armed forces with a handsum pay so what necessary steps i need to take in trhat direction apart frm cds?
8th October 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Technical Graduate course in Indian Army? Previous year Question Papers of TGC Exam?

i complete btech in mechanical.what type of book should be followed for tgc exam?
6th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i complete btech in mechanical.what type of book should be followed for tgc exam?
5th June 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of technical
graduate course in Indian
army??
is anybody send the previous
year question of tgc on my e-
mail??
my e-mail id is [email protected]
21st December 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I appeared 6th (final sem) exam of B.Sc-IT from Kuvempu University Karnataka and will be resulted after Dec'14. so, Is this
Technical qualification enough to join and appear this organization or exam. Just do answer my question as soon as possible and it would be better if you answer through e-mail, I will be grateful to you forever.
E-mail ID- [email protected] (please it's very important for me)
5th January 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Iam a MechanicalEngineer can anyone please tell me where can I get the syllabus and any reference Books to prepare for the Upcomming Exam?
please contact me at: [email protected]
28th August 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I had applied for TGC122 and completed my BE in IT with 56% total aggregate and last year aggregate is 67% am i eligible for the SSB interview please reply on my mail..
mail: [email protected] or
message me on 9730856281
23rd November 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I found previous years Indian Army technical question paper. ... !
[email protected] its my email id
1st May 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I found previous years Indian Army technical question paper. ... ! [email protected]
5th July 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Technical Graduate course in Indian Army? Previous year Question Papers of TGC Exam?
9th July 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus of TGC in indian army in mechanical stream ?and previous year qustion papr of TGC.....my email id is - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?