8th December 2012, 08:03 PM
sambari madhu

What is the syllabus for VSSC entrance exam

What is the syllabus for VSSC entrance exam?...could u please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for VSSC entrance exam?
  2. Can I join VSSC after scoring 65.55% marks in HSC?
  3. ISRO technical assistant question papers for ECE?
  4. Previous years papers for technical assistant for ISRO VSSC exam for electronics branch -- [New]
  5. How to do project on VSSC? What is the procedure for that? I am a final year B.Tech student
  6. Study material for VSSC Technician B Subject?
  7. Answer keys and solutions for ISRO/VSSC Technical Assistant in electronics and communication
  8. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  9. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  10. How may I apply for a job as an engineer or scientist in public sector firms like BSNL, NTPC, VSSC etc?
  11. What is the syllabus for Spanish Language entrance exam?
  12. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam?
  13. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  14. Question papers of MA entrance exam? Syllabus of MA entrance exam?
  15. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  17. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  18. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
29th August 2016, 08:37 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus for VSSC entrance exam

VSSC stands for The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre. It is a major space research centre of the Indian Space Research Organisation. As you want to know the syllabus for VSSC entrance exam here, I am going to tell you the same:

Syllabus for EEE-

Electromagnetic Fields
Electrical Machines I
Power Systems Analysis
Power Systems Analysis
Control Engineering
Industrial Instrumentation
Energy Resources & Technology
Non-Conventional Energy Systems
Numerical Analysis
Power System Generation, Transmission and Distribution (Encapsulated from earlier Video)
Networks Signals and Systems
Control Engineering
Electrical Machines II

Syllabus for CSE-

Compiler Design
Computer Organization and Architecture
Programming and Data Structures
Operating System
Algorithms

Syllabus for Electronics-

Optical Communication - In free space and fibre optic, Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency, Satellite Communication
Basic information theory
Sampling and data reconstructions
Digital Electronic Circuits
Waveform generators
Approximation of transient response from Constant-N Nichols Chart
Approximation of transient response from closed loop frequency response
Industrial controllers
Laplace transforms and their application to system analysis
State variable representation
Correlation functions
Random signals and probability
Spectral density

For more contact you can contact at given below address:

Public Grievances Officer & Chief Vigilance Officer,
Department of Space,
Antariksh Bhavan New BEL Road,
Bangalore-560 231
Phone No : 080 23416393 or 22172303
Fax No : 080 23511829
E Mail: [email protected]
11th December 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for VSSC entrance exam

What is the syllabus for the VSSC entrance examination for the bsc Chemistry student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?