11th June 2016, 05:49 PM
rajkumar.D. chauhan

What to take in class 11th Maths or Biology?

What to take in class 11th maths or biology I am totally confused. I am equally interested in both the subjects and even I get the same grade points in the board exam and the main problem is that school doesn't allows PCMB so I am really confused

11th June 2016, 07:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to take in class 11th Maths or Biology?

It is not the right time to get confused and you need to be very careful about your decision as it is the foundation for your future.

So, if you are interested in both subject take the admission in school in which you are offered to select the PCMB.

Equal grade point in board examination is not a right way to select the both course it depends upon your interest in that subject. So take your decision on basis of your interest not on marks in board examination.
11th June 2016, 10:00 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What to take in class 11th Maths or Biology?

In order to choose between Mathematics and Biology courses of study first you should have the clarity on what to become in future by taking these courses,if you wish to settle as a engineer take up the Mathematics related field of study and if you wants to become a Doctor you should take up the Biology course in your intermediate.

So, First think of what to become keep a goal in your life and think of what to do in your future and take up the course

If you take Mathematics you can choose different courses or different such as the
  • Engineering
  • Bachelors Degree in Computers
  • Bachelors degree in Science
  • CA
  • Fashion Designing
  • B.Sc in Statistics
  • B.Sc in Political sciences
  • LLB,etc

If you wish to take up the Science related courses in your Intermediate then also you can enter in to different courses such as
  • MBBS
  • Bachelors of Pharmacy
  • D.Pharmacy
  • B.Sc,etc

These are the different fields which are available with Biology and Mathematics related branches of study
11th June 2016, 10:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The selection of course for pursuing higher studies after completion of 10th standard will be more confused for 10th passed candidates. Candidates who have passed 10th standard can pursue their higher studies in Diploma course or Higher Secondary course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, it is clear that you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Higher Secondary course and you are confused to choose the right subjects for building you career.

If you are interested to build your career in Medical field, you need to opt for Biology subject in your 11th standard or if you are interested to make your career in Engineering field, you need to pursue Mathematics subject in your 11th standard. So, I suggest you to choose any subject in Science stream of 11th standard which you are interested based on your future goals.
11th June 2016, 10:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that if you are interested to opt for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology both then you should change your school and take admission in another School which is offering both the subjects. If you want to pursue your 11th and 12th in the same school then personally I would like to suggest you to opt for non medical stream because it has vast opportunities as compared to medical stream. Moreover what your interest says that is also important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?