11th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SGSITS College in EC branch?

Sir i gotted 49 marks in Jee Main 201. And i am from m.p. board. And i belong from SC caste. So, can i get admission in sgsits college in 2016 in E.C branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for taking admission in SGSITS Indore in CS branch?
  2. How much marks is required in CBSE board and JEE Main to get admission in EC branch of SGSITS College
  3. Any chance to get a government college or renowned private college after scoring 95 marks in MPPET? Which branch will I get in SGSITS(Indore) or in MANIT(Bhopal)?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?
  5. Will I get admission in SGSITS or MANIT after scoring 62 marks in MPPET?
  6. Can I get SGSITS or DAVV after scoring 3886 from general category?
  7. Can I get admission in Sgsits college in Indore? I have scored 53 marks in CGPET
  8. Can I get admission in B.E or B.Tech in SGSITS or DAVV
  9. How to take admission in SGSITS course Indore?
  10. How to take admission in SGISITS after scoring AIEEE AIR of 65784?
  11. Minimum marks required in MPPET to take admission in SGSITS college for OBC
  12. How should I enter in SGSITS Indore B.E in SC category in Mechanical branch?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic?
  14. How much marks are required to take admission in SGSITS Indore -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get SGSITS Civil/M.E branch after scoring 112 marks in OBC category?
  16. How to get admission in SGSITS College after passing diploma holder
  17. Which one is better EC from Amity(Lucknow Campus), IT from SGSITS Indore or CE from IET DAVV Indore?
  18. Can I get SGSITS college of Indore through AIEEE rank?
11th June 2016, 09:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in SGSITS College in EC branch?

ADMISSION IN SGSITS COLLEGE IN EC BRANCHE

** The Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science also known as (SGSITS) or (GSTI) is an engineering college.

** No you are not eligible to get admission in SGSITS College in EC branch after 49 marks in Jee Main.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science
Park Road, 23, Vallabh Nagar, Shivaji Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003 ‎
0731 254 4415 ‎
11th June 2016, 10:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in SGSITS College in EC branch?

Admissions in B.E (EC) course at Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science (SGSITS) are offered through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main). The JEE Main examination all India ranking of a candidate is calculated from the 60% score of JEE Main examination and 40% score of 12th standard board examinations.

You need to participate in JEE Main counselling process according to your examination rank to get a seat in B.E course. The counselling committee will allot you a seat in a college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.E (EC) course based on your JEE Main examination rank.

So, to get admission in B.E (EC) course at Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science (SGSITS), you need to select the college option as high priority while enrolling web options during counselling process. If you are eligible get admission in B.E (EC) course at SGSITS, the counselling committee will allot you a seat in SGSITS college else, you will be allotted a seat in other college which you are eligible to get admission in B.E (EC) course based on your JEE examination rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?