16th June 2010, 09:30 PM
nayagan

What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam? What is the minimum cutoff required to get into IITs?

which topics to be cover to get max marks in ece gate exam paper.what is the minimum cutoff required to get seat in IIT's

13th April 2011, 08:50 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam? What is the minimum cutoff required to get into IITs?

hii, please concentrate more on

maths and aptitude as it fetches more marks, nearly 15%.

followed by Networks, signals and systems,control systems,analog and digital circuits,
communicatioons also get good marks less with electromagnetics.
15th October 2011, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam? What is the minimum cutoff required to get into IITs?

are 5th sem students applicable for gate exam
21st January 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam?
24th January 2012, 06:57 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam? What is the minimum cutoff required to get into IITs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayagan View Post
which topics to be cover to get max marks in ece gate exam paper.what is the minimum cutoff required to get seat in IIT's

You have cover the respective syllabus of ECE gate exam it is useful to get more marks.the IIT cutoff score is 85 and above
16th March 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv got 398 sore in gate 2012 n i m in ece plz tell me in which iit cn i apply n i belong to sc ???
11th May 2013, 06:00 PM
gonegone
Member+

I have uploaded the GATE exam pattern which shows the maximum weightage subjects.Maths,Electronics and Digital part will help you out to get good marks.To get good score, it is important that you analyze your performance in mock tests too.For getting admission in IIT's,minimum cutoff is 750 marks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE paper analysis.pdf(21.1 KB, 114 views)
9th July 2013, 10:34 PM
r091372
Member+

For ECE, To get maximum marks, You have to study the following topics
Engineering Mathematics
Electronic Devices and circuit theory
Network theory
Microwave Engineering
Control systems
Signals And systems
Semiconductor devices.

The Cut off marks will not beyond 30 so we have to write exam which will make us not below 30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?