13th April 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What type of books I should follow to become a space scientist after 10th standard?

I am in class 10. What type of books should I follow, or what kind of preparations should I have to become a space scientist? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

14th June 2017, 06:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of books I should follow to become a space scientist after 10th standard?

The minimum qualification required to join Indian Space Research Organization is bachelor's degree in technology. You are at present in standard 10th, so a long way to go for it. After tenth, you need to opt for Science stream with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. Special focus and attention is needed on these subjects.

After 12th, you need to join any engineering college for B.Tech. From 11th onwards, you can prepare for Joint Entrance examination for admission in top engineering institutes like IITs and NITs.

At 12th level, you can follow books like HC Verma and Rasnick Halliday Walker for Physics, O.P Tandon for Chemistry etc. After bachelor's degree, you can apply for ISRO entrance exam and clear it to become Space Scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?