27th August 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What type of Diploma and Licence is required to open a Pathology Lab?

Well i am M.Sc with Microbiology student, i want to open Micro Pathology Lab. So, tell me that what type of License and Diploma is needed for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to join Pathology Labs? Is MBBS mandatory to open my own Pathology Lab?
  2. What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?
  3. Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?
  4. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  5. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  6. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  7. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  8. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. A Biotechnology post graduate can open his own Pathology Lab?
  10. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  11. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  12. Can I open pathology lab after doing MSc in biochemistry
  13. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  14. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  15. Lab technician or Nursing which course is good? Which exam to clear for admission? -- [New]
  16. Can I open practice pathology lab after studying Ayurvedic MD Pathology with the permission of the High Court?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?
  18. Which are the subjects (electrical engineering dept.) from which most questions come in WBSEDCL exam?
25th February 2017, 01:36 PM
koolajay_2012
Member+

Default Re: What type of Diploma and Licence is required to open a Pathology Lab?

For open Pathology Lab, here i will attach all the details of Pathology Lab, so just check out the attachment for all details of Pathology Lab , like it open process, necessary licence, all other requirements etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Patholgy Lab Requirement.pdf(262.5 KB, 1458 views)
13th May 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of Diploma and Licence is required to open a Pathology Lab?

My daughter have completed b.sc micro with 1 st class. Now after dmlt.what can she do job.
14th September 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

What type of licence is required to open a biotech training lab in Gujarat?
23rd October 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

BHMS Doctor are illegible for lab report signing like MBBS
27th May 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc microbiology and I want to open pathology lab but now I am confused what degree or diploma should I need to open mu pathology lab whether I should do M.Sc in microbiology only or M.Sc in clinical microbiology or medical microbiology or should I go for diploma courses
14th July 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is MSc general microbiology is sufficient to open a medical microbiology testing lab. Or MSc medical microbiology is required?
7th August 2020, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing M.tech in biotechnology and i aspire to open my own path lab after the completion of my degree! What are the requirements for the same? Also, what diploma or other things i would require for getting the licence?
Will i be eligible for signing the reports?
Kindly answer all my questions and mail me at
[email protected]
2nd October 2020, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Pharm candidates open a pathology lab.
26th November 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my laboratory course in pgdmlt with bsc (micro) . And now I want to open pathology laboratory. Can I open my pathology laboratory or get license for laboratory
30th December 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in medical laboratory technology. Can I give my certificate for rent in any laboratory?? Is it safe????
23rd September 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc biotechnology. Can i open pathology lab ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?