12th July 2017, 12:15 PM
sachin singh kushwaha

What type of entrance exams to attempt for getting agriculture based government jobs?

Sir/Mam, I am the student of B.Sc agriculture final year. I want to know that what kind of entrance exam will attempt for agriculture government job? Can you please let me know the details on this soon? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

12th July 2017, 10:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of entrance exams to attempt for getting agriculture based government jobs?

List of Entrance Exam for getting a job in Agriculture Field:-

AGRICET

CGPAT

GBPUAT

AIEEAUG

IGKVCET

JUECE

MCAER

MAPAT

QUAT

PAU ENTRANCE

UPCATET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get a job in government sectors? I have done my graduation in agriculture and I have done my post graduation in MBA with agribusiness- marketing. I have 2 years work experience in agriculture seeds and pesticides company 3 1st July 2018 09:56 PM
Job chances after studying Clinical Nutrition? Which books are best to choose for government job preparation? 1 22nd September 2016 08:33 PM
How many Government seats are available for Agriculture course through MP-PAT in Madhya Pradesh? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Government Agriculture College, Indore for UR female candidate? 0 22nd July 2016 04:13 PM
Which course is better for me in between M.Sc(Entomology) and Agriculture Economics after B.Sc Agriculture to get job in ICAR? How to prepare for JRF exam? Reference book for JRF preparation? 0 15th July 2016 07:44 PM
Books need to refer for government job entrance exam preparation? If we are OC, does it mean we will not get job? 1 22nd November 2015 12:28 AM