17th March 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the job categories available in apply in Navy?

What are the job categories available in apply in Navy? I want to understand which all posts are there to apply for? Can you please give me the complete details on this? What would be the criteria for each position which is there? Awaiting for the response.

12th July 2017, 10:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job categories available in apply in Navy?

The best option in Indian Navy is the option of becoming commissioned officer and for that you will have to either qualify NDA entrance examination or CDS entrance examination.

--> For appearing in NDA entrance examination to join Indian Navy you must have the following the qualifications :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

--> Where as for appearing in CDS entrance examination to join Naval Academy ( Indian Navy ) you must hold following qualifications :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 19 years to 22 years.

* You must have completed your bachelor of engineering or technology degree from a recognized university.

Apart from the options of commissioned officer one also has the option of becoming Artificer, Non Artificer and tradesmen in Indian Navy depending on the vacancies at these posts.

For more details and updates regarding different entries in Indian Navy you must refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?