21st September 2013, 10:26 PM
Sireesha palagiri

What type of jobs can I get after B.Tech

Helo. . Im studying 3rd b.tech in eee. . Which type of jobs i can get after b.tech?

22nd September 2013, 06:35 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What type of jobs can I get after B.Tech

it is necessary for one to decide their career. Now that you have entered into B.Tech. So, now you have to start looking into your future.

Study or Job ?

There are two options you prefer after you complete your B.Tech degree. If you are economically efficient and don’t need a job, it is better you go for your further studies. A specialization will always earn you more salary as well as priority during interviews and of course sound grip over subject. Otherwise you can find some job.

Further Studies:

If you prefer to continue to studies, you can do Post graduate courses and then obtain a Ph.D. You have lots of options during this P.G course like M.S/ M.Tech, IAS/IPS, Navy/NDA and Finance related courses like MBA.

M.S/M.Tech:
Entrance exams for Post Graduation in Engineering Courses.

If you prefer doing P.G in your field of study, you can go for M.S/M.Tech. If you are ready to go outside India and financially sound you can prefer M.S. You need to appear for GRE/TOEFL for doing M.S in Foreign countries.

GRE: The Graduate Record Examination or GRE is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in English speaking countries. It is created and administered by the Educational Testing Service and is similar in format and content to the SAT. It is a computer based Online Test. The percentile scored in this exam will decide your future in doing M.S in foreign nations

TOEFL: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (or TOEFL®, pronounced "toe-full" or sometimes "toffle") evaluates the potential success of an individual to use and understand Standard American English at a college level. It is required for non-native applicants at many English-speaking colleges and universities. A TOEFL score is valid for two years and then is deleted from the official database.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?