17th July 2012, 10:18 AM
sm_

What type of jobs will I get after completion of MSc Life Science

Hello!
Please give me information of what type of jobs wil i get after full completion of MSc life science?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  2. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification? -- [New]
  3. What is the scope of life science in India after msc.? jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  5. What type of jobs can I do after BSc Microbiology, B.Ed computer science and life science
  6. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  7. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  8. Which type of jobs can I get after completion of M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics?
  9. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  10. What is the scope of life sciences in India after doing MSc? Where are the jobs available?
  11. When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science
  12. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  13. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  14. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed in Physical Science?
  15. Can I do B.Ed after BSc IT? What are the possibilities for B.Ed?
  16. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  17. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  18. What type of jobs are available for MSc electronics and instrumentation?
6th May 2013, 01:39 PM
anu kurara

Default Re: What type of jobs will I get after completion of MSc Life Science

after msc in life science u can applied for net exam this is the basic requirement for doing anything in this field or for getting jobs in future
11th July 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs do we get after completing net exam i.e. after Msc lifesciences?
12th July 2016, 08:03 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

There are lot of job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Life Science.

Jobs after M.Sc Life Science:

->Analytical Toxicologist
->Professor/Lecturer
->Research and Development Scientist
->Clinical Research Associative
->Clinical Scientist
->Consultant
->Biophysicist
->Medical Sales Representative
->Clinical Geneticist
->Immunologist
->Cellular Pathologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?