7th October 2011, 11:24 PM
fahadansari20

What type of jobs will be offered after completing M.Tech from IIT Mumbai in Computers? What type of job will be the best?

What type of job will i be offered after completing M.TECH from IIT MUMBAI in Computer?
Which type of job would be best?

Related Questions:
13th November 2011, 12:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs will be offered after completing M.Tech from IIT Mumbai in Computers? What type of job will be the best?

It is really great that you are doing M.Tech from one of the most prestigious institutes in India. You can find lot of opportunities after completing your course. After completing M.Tech in Computer you can find opportunities as Design Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Development Engineer, Computer Architect, Hardware and Network administrator. With the boom in software sector you can find lot of opportunities in software sector. You can find openings in various public sector firms as well. You can find opportunities abroad as well.
8th February 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs will be offered after completing M.Tech from IIT Mumbai in Computers? What type of job will be the best?

hello,
i am doing m.tech(computer science) from B.I.T.S,pilani. can someone please tell me in brief the job opportunities and carrer options after completing m.tech?????
thanks,
in advance
21st February 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what type of job I can get after completing m.tech(it) from ksou
4th February 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

hai.,gd mrng ., i am pursuing M.Tech (cse) ., after any job openings for me ., now i am in project phase then i will go for job as a fresher., pls send me
to my emailgiven below
[email protected]
cal me on
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?