8th July 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs will one get in Public Sector after passing

i m a cs branch student i need to know that what type of job i would get in public sector....

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs available in private and public sector after completion of diploma in DECE? -- [New]
  2. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  3. What type of jobs are there in government sector after M.Sc Botany?
  4. Can I get job after completing BCA from Private University?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after my B.Com? Should I take admission for MBA or should I work?
  7. What kind of Public sector Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  8. Is there any chance to get a job after completing engineering with 68% -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What will be the career scope for me of doing B.Tech course from KSOU?
  10. Is there any suitable for for 12th passed outs with good English Language skills?
  11. Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?
  12. Can I apply for Public Sector jobs through GATE exam? Is there any age limitation?
  13. What are the job prospects present in government sector after doing MCA with 75% marks?
  14. Importance of Civil Engineering? Jobs available in Public and Private sector after this course?
  15. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  16. Where and how to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.Com?
  17. Is it a better choice for me to get into Government Job from IT field?
  18. What are the Public Sector jobs for IT companies?
6th November 2011, 10:05 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of jobs will one get in Public Sector after passing

Dear friend,

there are very Few jobs are there for a CS student .
so Don't go for PSU join any good software company give your career at hike .
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?