3rd May 2012, 10:47 AM
student@bhavani

What type of questions are asked in HR rounds? I have completed my 3rd year in B.Tech in computer science

hello,i completed ny 3rd year B.tech in computerscience,i am very interested about tcs,so, please send me type of questions frequently asked in hr rounds.

Related Questions:
  1. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How to get the registration form for counseling session of IHM JEE?
  3. What types of questions are asked in placements aptitude written test and HR interviews?
  4. Types of questions asked in C-DAC Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of questions which asked in HR round? How may I know about HR round?
  6. Cochin University, B.Tech In Computer Science, 3rd Semester, Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What type of questions will be asked in EIL Management Trainee for computer science students and upto which level? Do they ask about the programming languages like Java or C++?
  8. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 3rd Sem Parallel Computing (CS 517) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Cochin University B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA Ist Year Theory of Computer Science (MCA 10) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student -- [New]
  13. What type of questions are asked in GRE entrance exam? Will they ask Technically, Aptitude or Verbal based questions?
  14. What kind of Questions will be asked in the BSNL Interview for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering students during Verbal, Analytical and Technical?
  16. Science related questions asked at the time of BEL placement interview?
  17. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  18. What type of questions are asked in TTA EXAM in BSNL?
16th January 2013, 05:02 PM
anvesh777kumar

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in HR rounds? I have completed my 3rd year in B.Tech in computer science

the questions which are generally asked by software companies are:
1.tell me about yourself?
2.why should i hire u?
3.what are your strengths and weakness?
4.what do u want to work at our company?
5.what is the difference between confidence and overconfidence?
6.difference between hard work and smart work?
7.can u work under pressure?
8.what are ur goals?
9.what motivates to do our job or good job?
10.give me an example of your creativity?
these are most commonly asked questions BY TCS
28th August 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in HR rounds? I have completed my 3rd year in B.Tech in computer science

Hi,i am the student of Computer Science & Engg. 3rd yr,so, what will be my target to get a nice job or to tackle in interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?