27th June 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in the Technical Round interview in IT companies?

If I am ECE student and I have done Software Testing course then what question will be asked in technical round of interview in MNC ITs? Will I have to prepare for ECE subjects or they will will ask question regarding Software Testing?

29th June 2020, 11:33 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in the Technical Round interview in IT companies?

The kind of questions that will be asked in Interview will always depend on the position for which they are conducting the Interview.

If the job position is related to Testing, then you can expect more of testing related questions.

If the job position is related to Development, then you can expect questions on programming languages.

Since you are a Fresher, some Companies will ask questions as per your resume and put you in the job as per their requirement. If you don't have knowledge also, they will offer training.

My suggestion would be to get some knowledge on Programming languages also in addition to your Software Testing.

During Interview, if you don't know something, tell them clearly that you don't know that and tell your areas of knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?