22nd June 2011, 08:21 PM
thatiparti

What type of questions will be asked in General Awareness for SSC whether recent updates of GK or Previous GK questions?

what type of general questions will be asked for SSC general awareness?whether they will ask recent updates in G.K or previous G.K questions.please send me reply

23rd June 2011, 06:32 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in General Awareness for SSC whether recent updates of GK or Previous GK questions?

Not only in SSC exam and in almost all the competitive exams, the questions under General awareness is of recent updates.

Recent updates in the sense last 6-8 months current affairs. Questions will be based on the following aspects
-International affairs
-National affairs
-Bilateral affairs
-Awards
-Books and authors
-Sports
-Persons in news.

Go through news papers regularly and some magazines. Update your knowledge on the above aspects from time to time
23rd June 2011, 07:48 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in General Awareness for SSC whether recent updates of GK or Previous GK questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatiparti View Post
what type of general questions will be asked for SSC general awareness?whether they will ask recent updates in G.K or previous G.K questions.please send me reply
In SSC the general awareness is not the latest as I have seen in the latest SSC exam that I have given.

It is a mix of science, affairs, history, geography, politics and census related.
3rd October 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what type of question in ssc exam
21st January 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

In the constitution of india, which article mentions about the establishment of welfare state in india?
11th April 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions will be asked in General Awareness in rbi assistant exam ??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?