10th February 2013, 12:23 AM
praveenaelanngoraj

What type of questions will be asked in ISRO entrance exam for ECE department

what type of questions ask in isro entrence exam for ece department?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Interview Process for ISRO? What type of questions are asked?
  2. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer? -- [New]
  3. WBUT ECE 5th Sem. Telecommunication Systems (EC 501) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is the date of conduct of ISRO entrance exam? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication student
  5. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Forms for Ph.D in education? wha type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  7. What type of questions are asked in FCI entrance exam?
  8. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  9. What type of questions will be asked in MSc Physics?
  10. What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?
  11. What type of questions are asked in the interview of IB ACIO Grade II?
  12. How many questions are asked in ISAT exam? What type of questions are asked?
  13. What type of questions are asked in general paper in Preliminary? How to prepare for main exam for B.E ECE student
  14. What is the date of MPPSC? What type of questions will be asked in the exam?
  15. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  16. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  17. What type of questions are generally asked in Navy entrance exam?
  18. What type of questions are asked in TTA EXAM in BSNL?
15th July 2017, 07:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in ISRO entrance exam for ECE department

The entrance examination of Indian Space Research Organization consist of technical questions from different subjects of Electronics and Communication Engineering. You should focus on important concepts of different subjects because questions are mainly objective and conceptual. You should focus on following subjects:

>>Signal and System.

>>Network and Analysis.

>>Communication system.

>>Electromagnetic Field theory.

>> Control system etc.
6th April 2018, 05:48 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in ISRO entrance exam for ECE department

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenaelanngoraj View Post
what type of questions ask in isro entrence exam for ece department?
If we talk about the standard of questions that are asked in this exam then this would be equal to as per GATE exam.if you want to appear in the issue examination you need to study in the in the same way as you study for GATE exam.There are various subjects for electronics and communication branch to be studied for appearing in this examination.Some important subjects are given below:
1.Engineering mathematics
2.EMFT electromagnetic field theory subject
3.Control systems
4.Communication (analog and digital)
5.Integrated circuit
6.Electromagnetic instruments
7.Signal and Systems
8.Satellite communication
9.Digital Signal Processing i.e DSP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?