29th July 2014, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

What type of quests are asked in Micro Economics for MBA 1st year

Hi
Please provide me micro economics questions for MBA 1st year that are generally asked in Exams.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Bharathiar University MBA 1st year – Managerial Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Micro Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Sample papers of HPCL exam?
  4. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Quantitative Techniques for Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What type of questions should be asked for B.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  6. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Research Methods for Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Last 5 years solved question paper of Managerial Economics MBA 1st year?
  8. After my graduation in economics hons should I do MBA or go to London school of eonomics for MBA?
  9. What type of questions are asked in M.Phil entrance of Economics subject
  10. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. HPCL Syllabus and Model Question Papers?
  12. HPCL officer trainee exam(Electrical) syllabus?
  13. HPCL sample papers for ECE branch?
  14. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year- Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Economics Theory (Paper IX) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Kuvempu University B. A. 1st year Economics Paper- I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which is best line in Commerce field after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What type of questions are asked in the subject part of SSC Junior Engineer Post?
30th July 2014, 05:31 PM
sanamkhan_88

Default Re: What type of quests are asked in Micro Economics for MBA 1st year

1)Explain why the intersection of the average variable cost curve and the marginal cost curve is the point of minimum average variable cost.

2)Suppose that no economies or diseconomies of scale exist in a given industry. What will the firm’s long-run average and marginal cost curves look like?

Would you expect firms of different sizes to be able to compete successfully in such an industry?

3)Why would you expect that all firms would eventually encounter diseconomies of scale? Why might it be irrelevant that some firms will eventually encounter diseconomies of scale?

4)Suppose that the government imposes a $100 tax on all businesses, regardless of how much they produce. How will the tax affect a firm’s short-run cost curves? Its short-run production?

5)Suppose that the government imposes a $1 tax on every unit of a good sold. How will the tax affect a firm’s short-run cost curves? Its short-run output?

6)Suppose that interest rates fall. How will managers’ incentives be affected, and how will the firm’s cost structure be affected?

I Hope this will help ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?