30th November 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the validity of JRF certificate? Would there be exceptions or extensions?

Hi, I had qualified CSIR UGC JRF/NET during June 2016 session. Although I had submitted the requisite documents for receiving the certificate in time, due to some technical issue or otherwise, I only just received it, that is in November 2018. The date of issue in the certificate is given as October 31, 2018. My question is, according to the rules, JRF is valid for two years and mine was supposed to be from January 2017 to December 2018- but since I received the certificate so late, would there be exceptions or extensions?

23rd April 2023, 01:21 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the validity of JRF certificate? Would there be exceptions or extensions?

No exemption or extension available for CSIR UGC JRF/NET for validity of certificate. On that time, If you were not get certificate in time, then you should contact on email or direct contact with authority regarding your issue. Recently, The facility of online downloading of UGC JRF/NET certificate available on official website.

Download UGC JRF/NET Certificate
- Please visit the website of the UGC NET.
- You must submit their application number as well as their birth date.
- Now you are able to download their e-certificate.
- The UGC NET certificate is the only proof that a candidate passed the UGC NET exam.

Get UGC JRF/NET Certificate If Not Downloaded
If you are unable to download their UGC NET certificate, you may send it to [email protected]. You must email your application form, roll number, and any additional papers to their registered email address. You need to attach the following documents in the e-mail sent to NTA:

1) A copy of the UGC NET admit card and UGC NET scorecard.
2) Marksheet of all semesters of post graduation and scanned copy of the degree.
3) Certificates of SC/ ST/ PwD/ OBC (if applicable)
4) Certificate from the approved authority for the research experience (if applicable).
5) A copy of ex-serviceman / actual service certificate (if applicable).

Preparation for UGC JRF/NET Examination
- Study the exam pattern. Find out your strong and weak points.
- Make a study plan and prepare time table for exam preparation.
- Prepare one by one topic in subject. If any doubt in any topic, then solve it with the help of your teacher or online website or youtube videos.
- Make a short note of prepared topic which helps you to revise the topic in short period of time.
- Revise the prepared topic regularly.
- Solve the questions of previous papers from prepared topics.
- Practice mock tests as much as possible which helps you to know your weak points and you can make it stronger. Mock tests also boost your confidence level at the time of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?