2nd August 2013, 04:28 PM
abhiforriya

What is the validity of OBC of jharkhand in uttar pradesh

Before marriage i belonged to jharkhand and i have obc certificate of jharkhand.is it valid for btc in uttar pradesh because after marriage now i m in uttar pradesh

19th August 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the validity of OBC of jharkhand in uttar pradesh

I am doing my graduation Bcom final year (private) from M.P. Can I do B Ed. Or BTC From U. P.
4th March 2017, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the validity of OBC of jharkhand in uttar pradesh

Before marriage I belonged to jharkhand and I have obc certificate of jharkhand.Is it valid for btc in Haryana because after marriage now i m in Haryana?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?