3rd December 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student

i am an ECE final year student. i would like to work in airports as an airport officer or air traffic manager. i want to know what are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs. please do inform me as to any exam has to be written to get a job in the airport sector

11th September 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student

am studying final year be (eee) after complete be what best course to study to get a job in airport
22nd September 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student

what are the jobs available in airport sector after completing btech on electronics with 55% aggrigate ... ??
30th November 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

D pharmacy student ke liye any job for airlines
23rd May 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am M.E(CSE)final year student....
30th July 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm Aishwarya btech final year ece I want to know various jobs available in airways (technical&nontechnical),what are the best academy's to join
4th August 2020, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I read BSc. Mechanical Engineering. What kind of job could I be offered in the airport and aviation industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?