9th October 2010, 11:18 AM
preety chohan

What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?

i am completed my diploma from P.S.B.E.T and now i am doing my B.tech in haryana college affilated by kurushetra university so tell me the way to write a letter to punjab university for migration certificate from punjab to haryana

31st January 2012, 01:37 AM
sharmapriya0304

Smile Re: What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preety chohan View Post
i am completed my diploma from P.S.B.E.T and now i am doing my B.tech in haryana college affilated by kurushetra university so tell me the way to write a letter to punjab university for migration certificate from punjab to haryana
you can write the application stating that with humble request, I would like you to issue the migration certificate from punjab university for getting admission in haryana college. please kindly consider the request. I would be highly grateful to you. thank you.
hope this will help you....
5th June 2013, 01:48 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?

HI

First you should write about yourself. Your xxxxx was student of xxxxx having roll no and enrollment number xxxxx.

in next para
write about the reason for migration certificate

last para
I would request you to kindly issue me the same.

All the best
6th November 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?

migartion write aikuniversty se dosere universty admisson
10th December 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How to write application for migration from Punjab university to punjabi university patiala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?