4th April 2012, 02:19 PM
ravigehlotudr

What will be asked in Hindi Paper exam?

Hi I am giving a interview for hindi teacher , Can you tell me what they will ask me in Hindi paper exam as a teacher

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in NET test? Which are the important lessons from Hindi subject?
  2. CBSE Class 10 Hindi A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How may I get previous year papers of TGT(Hindi) and PGT(Hindi) exam?
  4. How may I get model exam papers for the post of Hindi T.G.T in KVS?
  5. Kuvempu University, 1st Year, B.A, Hindi Language paper-I (Hindi Padya evam Gadya Sahitya) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. NET Hindi (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the syllabus of IB ACIO II?
  10. TGT Hindi and PGT Hinid exam previous question papers? -- [New]
  11. Can I give IAS optional subject paper in Hindi Medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Solved Hindi question papers to prepare for TGT Hindi entrance test?
  13. UPSC Civil Services Exam Hindi (paper ll) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. NET Hindi (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is the IIT JEE entrance exam organized in Hindi?
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary, Hindi (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I do both module in Hindi for CS(Hindi) foundation? Will paper come in both language?
  18. What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language?
15th November 2012, 04:27 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What will be asked in Hindi Paper exam?

Hi,
Well this is an unusual question. See In Hindi language subjects that are covered are mostly come in the questions. So it will depend upon your Hindi curriculum only. You have to learn you subject, the language and literature part. So that you come with sound knowledge of your subject during your interview. Also for written test examinations you can go to the website http://onlineteachers.co.in, for getting an idea on the question papers. You can download the question papers of your requirement and also you can practice unknown set of question papers online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?