23rd July 2012, 04:52 AM
bk29900

What will be the career scope for me of doing B.Tech course from KSOU?

m doing b.tech in karnataka open univercity, it is good or not. ?

23rd July 2012, 02:15 PM
rightsuportforme

Default Re: What will be the career scope for me of doing B.Tech course from KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk29900 View Post
m doing b.tech in karnataka open univercity, it is good or not. ?
Dear Friend;

Karnataka State open university comes under UGC and it is DEC approved university, which means after completion of any degree (Technical / Non-Technical) from this university you are eligible for applying to the competitive exams conducted by the Govt. for the posts in Central / State Govt. departments.

For more details visit www.ksoumysore.edu.in

All the best
24th July 2012, 01:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the career scope for me of doing B.Tech course from KSOU?

The scope of B.Tech course is huge so as to get jobs. B.Tech from KSOU will also fetch you good jobs. You can apply for jobs in public sector companies like NTPC, SAIL, and ECIL etc. If you score 60% marks in B.Tech you can appear for written exam conducted as part of selection process. You can also apply for technical posts like railways, defense sector etc. Jobs profiles related to civil services, public sector banks, police services etc will be suitable for you too.
11th September 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: I have completed Diploma Mech and am working in a core company.shal i do Btech from KSOU?is there any scope?after that is there any oppurtunity to join Mtech?
17th December 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I'V COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND DONE CCNA AND MCITP AND HAVE 6 MONTH EXPRENCE IN IIHT AS A SYSTEM ADMIN AND 6 MONTHS EXPRENCE AND STILL PROCEDING AS A DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGGINER IN WIPRO AND IM PLANNING TO DO BACHLORE OF ENGG IN EVENING COLLAGE BUT MY SHEDULE DOES NOT SUIT THIS PROCESS AND SO I RECIVED A MAIL FROM KSOU SAYING FOR JOINING B-TECH IN OPEN UNIVERSITY , I'M WILLING TO DO IT BUT NEED TO KNOW THE SCOPE AND IT CAREE STRENGTH AFTER I COMPLET IT .
THANK YOU SATHYA.M
24th July 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

ksou is gond university??
1st September 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

what will be the career scope for me of doing diploma in civil engineer course from KSOU, also tell mi the rating for this university.
18th March 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am doing btech in electronics from dis university. I need to know are there job opportunities after the completion of bachelor's. plc reply soon.
20th July 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

If I am doing Btech from KSOU and that too a distance. Is it beneficial??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?