6th August 2012, 01:42 PM
salyinformationkad

What will be the duration of B.Ed course?

what is the duration of b.ed?

6th August 2012, 05:26 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Default Re: What will be the duration of B.Ed course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education which is conduct for recruitment of high school teacher in Govt schools.

Those candidate have Graduation degree with above 50% marks from recognized university are applicable for B.Ed course.

There is no specific age criteria.

Some of the B.Ed course duration 1 years and some of the B.Ed course are 2 years.So you may contact to college authority.

List of the Best B.Ed college in AP:-
Fatima College of Education
Jayamukhi College of Education
Ekasila College of Education
Dr. M. R. Reddy College of Education
L. B. College of Education
Margadarsi College of Education
Ganapathy College of Teacher Education
Shadan College of Education
St.Alphonsas College of Education
Nava Bharathi College of Education
6th August 2012, 07:22 PM
ad55

b.ed is of 2 years of duration
6th August 2012, 10:56 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: What will be the duration of B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salyinformationkad View Post
hi friend,
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Bed course eligibility;
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]you have to pass (10+2+3 levels) graduation in any degree with 50% marks to get admission in good colleges.

There is no specific age criteria IN many colleges

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]course duration
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]it is a two years course.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5]top b.ed colleges in india
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Baselius College, Kottayam[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
Gov. / Private : Private
Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi

[/FONT][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Siddhi Vinayak College of Science and Hr Education, Central Delhi[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan

[/FONT][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]North Eastern Regional Institute of Management, Kamrup[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed
Affiliated to Dibrugarh University

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Siddhi Vinayak Engineering and Management College, South Delhi[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed
Affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]University of Kalyani, Kolkata[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed
Gov. / Private : Government

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]ICFAI University - Dehradun[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU, South Delhi[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]C N K Reddy College of Business Management, Bangalore[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Dr Sivanthi Aditanar College of Engineering, Tuticorin[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.PEd
Affiliated to Anna University

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Dayananda Sagar Institutions - Bangalore[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Dayanand Dinanath College, Kanpur[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed
Affiliated to Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Dayanand Girls College, Kanpur[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
Affiliated to Agra Univesity

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Ganga Kaveri Group of Institutions - Bangalore[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.Ed

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Einstein College of Education, Ranga Reddy[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
Affiliated to Osmania University

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Saraswati Mahila Bachelor of Physical Education, Mehsana[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
B.PEd

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Tirupati College of Education, Fatehabad[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
Affiliated to Kurukshetra University
[/FONT][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]

ALL THE BEST... 
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
31st August 2012, 01:59 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,

Duration of B.ed Course is 2 years .

>> For some Institutions it is 14 months and 1 year instead of 2 years.

Some Universities which offer B.Ed Course with their eligibility criteria and Duration of the course::

Andhra University -
Duration: 1 year
Eligibility: Graduate teachers of the Andhra state with two years experience who qualify common entrance test are eligible

Kakatiya University -
Duration: 14 months
Eligibility: Bachelor's degree plus 2 years teaching experience

Sri Venkateswara University -
Duration: 2 year
Eligibility: Graduation and 2 year experience

Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalam Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed.) in Karnataka Bangalore University -
Eligibility: Graduate teachers who are un service with 3 years experience

Karnataka State Open University -
Eligibility: In-service graduate teachers Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed.)

Madhya Pradesh Barkatullah University -
Eligibility: Graduation and working in Madhya Pradesh as a teacher in recognized institution

Mahatma Gandhi Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya -
Eligibility: Graduation

MP Bhoj Open University Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed.) in Tamil Nadu

Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai Bharathidasan University -
Duration:1 year
Eligibility: Graduation

Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed.) in Orissa Berhampur University -
Eligibility: Bachelor's degree

All the best.
1st June 2013, 11:41 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
::: Information Regarding B.Ed Course :::

Basically the duration of B.Ed course is for One and course is divided into two semester and It's Full form is bachelor of Education . The candidate who wants to make a career in Teaching Field then the applicant should be studied B.ED course . There are so many Colleges in India Offers in B.Ed Course .

It's an Compulsory course to become teacher in Higher secondary schools. So, If you want to become a Teacher then you may Complete B.Ed Course with good percentage of marks .

The candidate who aspiring to join in B.Ed Course then the applicant Must hold a Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university which is approved by UGC .

Candidate Must score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in their Bachelor degree course and Final year appearing candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

No Specific age limit Needed for this Entrance Examination.. Only the candidate who satisfy the educational qualification are applicable for this B.ED Course .

But here you did not mention you Academic qualification details .If you're Complete Bachelor degree course with Atleast 5% Percentage of marks then definitely you're applicable for this B.ED Course .

Admission for this B.Ed Course is based on the Entrance Examination which is Organized by the Institution .

So, If you satisfy the educational qualification then you're applicable for B.Ed Course
18th July 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure for government b.ed colleges
8th May 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO B.ED BUT NOW I AM DONNING M.A IN GEOGRAPHY WHICH IS FINAL SEM . I AM LITTLE BIT CONFUSE . THAT I CAN NOW APPLY IN BED . PLS TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO
8th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO B.ED BUT NOW I AM DONNING M.A IN GEOGRAPHY WHICH IS FINAL SEM . I AM LITTLE BIT CONFUSE . THAT I CAN NOW APPLY IN BED . PLS TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO
12th July 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of b.ed in Tamilnadu from 2014.I have completed M.Com C.A., can i do b.ed and appear for TRB exam.
18th July 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in nagpur university who offered b.ed course for 1year duration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?