11th December 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What will be the procedure for NET and SET exam after doing masters in commerce with 61%?

i have done my masters in commerce with 61 percent now what will be the procedure for net and set exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in NET/SET 2016 after completion of M.Sc in June 2016? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NET or SET exam after completion of M.Com course?
  3. Eligibility criteria for PGDM students for giving NET/SET exam?
  4. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  5. When will be the next NET or SET Exam in Commerce? When will the notification released for this?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria for SET and NET Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When will be this Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  7. How to prepare for UGC NET JRF in Commerce subject?
  8. Can i do Lecturership in Hindi after MA from IGNOU in same?
  9. Procedure to appear for NET and SET Exams being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing M.Com from Mumbai University? Which subjects to select for these Exams?
  10. How to study for NET/SET exam? Which stream is eligible for this exam? Syllabus of the exam and date of the exam?
  11. What is NET SET exam? What is the criteria and procedure for NET SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA students to go for lecturership?
  13. Which books to refer for NET SET exam for commerce subject?
  14. Can students below 55% marks in Masters apply for NET?
  15. What should I do to get the lecturer job in a government college?
  16. NET SET exam books for commerce subject?
  17. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  18. Am I eligible to give NET or SET Exam after completion of Masters in Personnel Management from Pune University?
13th December 2011, 03:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the procedure for NET and SET exam after doing masters in commerce with 61%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my masters in commerce with 61 percent now what will be the procedure for net and set exams.
As per the details provided by you, It's very much clear that you are eligible to take the NET/SLET.
If you qualify NET, you will be eligible to be appointed as lecturer in universities/colleges situated anywhere in India whereas, if you qualify the SLET from a particular state, you will be eligible to apply for universities/Colleges in that particular state only.
Both these exams are regulated by the University Grant Commission and are conducted twice a year.
The NET is conducted in the month of June and December every year. As soon as the notification is published for the upcoming exam, you will be able to apply online through www.ugcnetonline.in.

Complete detail about the test along with syllabus and previous years question papers is available at the site mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?