21st August 2013, 09:10 PM
i.madhu kiran

What is the work required to apply for civil engineering?

what are work in field apply the civil engineering...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing with 56.58% in 12th
  3. What is the percentage required for civil engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  5. Should I do Civil Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
  7. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
  8. How may I do Civil Engineer Summer Internship? I've done 3rd year master degree of civil engineering
  9. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  10. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  11. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  12. How to apply for PSU after passing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  13. What can I do after passing BSc in chemistry?
  14. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  15. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for IAS exam after scoring 65% in final year?
  17. What is the required percentage in B.Tech for government Civil Engineering Jobs?
  18. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
15th May 2015, 08:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the work required to apply for civil engineering?

For applying for Civil engineer after your 10th board examination you will have to follow the procedure given below :-

At first you have to complete your higher secondary education with science stream with physics , chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects from a recognized board with atleast 50% aggregate in each of the mentioned subjects.

Also if you are interested in the diploma course then you can opt for that also with the same trade .

Then for admission in the government college or any other top private engineering college with good faculty and high placements you should compete for engineering entrance examinations like JEE , State EEE , Comed-K , SRMEEE , VIITEEE , BITSAT , etc. .

Choose the options which suits you the best and for information regarding the same examinations you should visit their respective official websites .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?