31st July 2019, 05:42 PM
Sini7

What would be foreign job opportunities having done Graduation without Matriculation and Intermediate?

I'm a 34 years old woman & a school drop out (8th pass only). For some reasons I couldn't complete my studies. I used to work with call center for 15 years now, but lately due to every company verifying the docs, I'm unable to work anywhere else with the salary range call center pays. So someone told me I can continue my education by enrolling for SNDT Women's University.

First, I need to enroll for an entrance exam (duration 6 months) course to qualify for the further program only if I clear with passing out & then I can directly get admission for 1st year onwards & complete my graduation, like normal student for 3 years .

Now after the whole story, my question is will the companies out in India or abroad accept doing graduation without 10th & 12th? Someone please help me with some guidance here as I can't decide.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?