10th February 2012, 04:25 PM
thilakadurai

What's the admission date and fee structure for M.E(full time) in Anna university?

i have comleted b.tech. Now i ma planning to study M.E full time can u tel me the fee s struucture ?when admission starts?
please send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fee structure for M.E in Anna university?
  2. Date of application of forms for B.E admission in Anna University? Question papers for the exam
  3. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  4. Fee structure for ME(CSE) under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Anna University engineering fee structure?
  6. List of the colleges under Anna University? What is the fee structure?
  7. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  8. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  10. Anna University part time M.E course fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for M.E. course in Anna university?
  12. Part-time M.Tech from Anna University after M.Phil and M.Sc (CT)?
  13. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  14. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  15. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  16. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  17. Date of sale of TANCET application date? Fee structure of MCA course in Anna University?
  18. What is the course duration and fee structure of part time M.E in Anna University? -- [New]
1st October 2020, 04:05 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: What's the admission date and fee structure for M.E(full time) in Anna university?

The registration process for admission has already been started on 23rd september and last date is by 7th October.
Fees structure for 1st year is Rs.60,000 with graduation of 50% and TANCET in consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?