23rd August 2011, 10:28 PM
kapileshwar syamasundar

What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?

I am British passport holder and doing my A level will complete by june, trying to do medicine in JIPMER/Manipal medical college. I would like to know how to apply and the tuition fees for medicine. can someone reply soon please.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine in India? I am currently studying in 12th in Dubai
  2. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  3. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  4. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  5. How to do PG in anatomy in USA? Procedure and fee structure of it?
  6. What's the procedure for applying for entrance exam for medicine?
  7. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  8. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  9. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in Delhi University for B.Com students?
  10. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  11. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  13. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and fee structure for foreign national students to get into medicine?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
  17. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply? -- [New]
30th July 2017, 11:27 PM
Deepti bittal

Default Re: What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?

Every year hundreds of candidates to India to pursue medical education. However, they need to write NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test)

The eligibility criteria of NEET is not clear as it only mention Indian and NRI. It does not mention anything about foreign candidate.
You can contact the concerned department for more information know on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?