20th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in MBBS after scoring 157/240? How many MBBS seats are there in SMU?

Sir,
I am guardian of the candidate,my daughter has secure the marks in mbbs entrance 157/240.s it possible for addmisson in mbbs,I want to know the how many mbbs seats in smu are available.

Best regards,
RASHID SULTAN

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 1316 rank in WBJEE? How many seats are there for MBBS and Dental in WB
  2. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  4. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  5. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  6. Can I get a seat in SMU after scoring 538 rank in SMU entrance exam for MBBS admission?
  7. How to take admission in MBBS in Odisha?
  8. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  9. How many MBBS seats are there in Jharkhand? Will I get MBBS in any college of Jharkhand after scoring 2510 rank in general category?
  10. Number of seats available for MBBS program in UPMT? Cutoff rank to get admission in Uttarakhand?
  11. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  13. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligiblity to get admission in MBBS in WB for a SC candidate who have 586 rank in NEET? Number of seats available for SC student?
  15. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  16. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  17. What are the chances of getting MBBS in KIMS after scoring a rank of 686 in KIITEE MBBS? What is the status of seats distributed in last year's counseling?
  18. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
6th October 2011, 07:32 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in MBBS after scoring 157/240? How many MBBS seats are there in SMU?

Re: What are the various Entrance exams for MBBS course in India?
You should have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks

You must be of 17 (seventeen) years of age

AIIMS MBBS 2011 Exam Pattern : There is written exam of 3 1/2 hours duration. There will be 200 multiple choice questions in the exam. There will be 60 questions each on Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 20 questions on General knowledge. For wrong answer, marks will be deducted.

For being eligible for MBBS , you will have to appear in PMT(Pre-medical Test) to take admission in some good medical college.
You must hold a good rank in this test to get admission

Best of luck
5th April 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in MBBS after scoring 157/240? How many MBBS seats are there in SMU?

DEAR SIR
HOW MANY TOTAL SEATS AVAILABLE IN MBBS COURSE
HOW MANY SEATS ALLOTED FOR MBBS COURSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?