16th October 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What's the criteria to take admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA degree? What are the job prospects available after MBA? How may I get information about the campus placement record at NIM Durgapur?

I am vivek sharma from lucknow, a graduate from with poltitical science. pl. guide me, the procedure to take admission in NIM durgapur ? what is the job prospect after mba? Whether campus placement is good ? or I will try of my own?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA(Marketing) degree? I have done B.Com with 52% marks
  2. Admission in MBA program under minority quota at NIT, durgapur?
  3. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about Best Play school in Durgapur?
  5. How may I get information about placement statistics of NPTI, Durgapur?
  6. Is MBA from Jamia Hamdard a good choice? What is the campus placement record? Average package after campus placements?
  7. Where can I do internship after 6 semester? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student of Bengal Engineering and Science University
  8. Qualifying marks for NIT Durgapur? With 62 GATE score can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  9. How can I get scholarship for my B.Tech degree? Provide details information regarding this. I am pursuing B.Tech(1st year) with civil engineering stream from NSHM(knowledge campus), Durgapur
  10. Information regarding Placement record of KIIT for the candidates after completion of B.Tech and MBA Dual Degree Program?
  11. Which MBA colleges can i apply with 82 percentile in CMAT? -- [New]
  12. List of top CBSE schools of Durgapur
  13. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  14. Am i eligible for Merchant Navy while studying NIT Durgapur
  15. Which campus of NIT is better according to the mentioned streams?
  16. Minimum percentile required in CAT for MBA in NIT Durgapur?
  17. What's the fee structure of NIT, Durgapur for B.Tech course?
  18. How many courses can we study after completing BBA?
7th August 2018, 11:28 AM
Expert_answer

Default Re: What's the criteria to take admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA degree? What are the job prospects available after MBA? How may I get information about the campus placement record at NIM Durgapur?

For admission in MBA course at NIM you should fill in the online application given at its site www.nimdurgapur.in . Further for the placement details also you have to visit its site as it is mentioned there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?