10th February 2010, 12:19 PM
Pallavi Sati

What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same

hey! i am a +2 student.i wish to do graduation in mass communication.from all sites i am getting information about post graduation.please suggest me about top institutes for graduation purpose,their links,entrance date,syllabus for entrance exam and how to apply for them.i will be thankful to all those who will suggest me.as i have surfed the net but dint got apt and wishful info.plz help....... thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  2. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  3. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of top mass communication institutes like MICA, IIMC, Asian School of Chennai, AJK? What is the criteria to take admission in such institutes?
  6. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  7. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  11. Which is better to study between English Honours and B.Com Honours to become a Journalist?
  12. Institutes providing Ph.D courses in Mass Communication?
  13. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  14. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  16. Top institutes offering Bachelor in Mass communication and journalism?
  17. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  18. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
9th February 2012, 06:10 PM
arunsinghyadav786

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same

HERE ARE SOME TOP COLLEGES FOR MASS COMMUNICATION FOR GRADUATION PURPOSE..

1.Pran’s Media Institute, Noida

2.The Delhi School of Communication, New Delhi.

3.Indian Institute of Mass Communication, JNU, Delhi.

4.NRAI School of Mass Communication, Management & Technology, New Delhi.

5.Garden City College, Bangalore.

6.Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore.

7.Administrative Management College, Bangalore.

8.Baldwin Women's Methodist College, Bangalore.

9.Presidency College,KOLKATA.

10.St. Xavier’s College,kolakata

FOR THE LINKS VISIT GOOGLE AND SIMPLY TYPE THE NAME OF COLLEGE AND YOU WILL GET THE FULL INFORMATION ABOUT THAT COLEGE AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION JUST CALL ON THE TOLL FREE NUMBER OF THAT PARTICULAR COLLEGE ABOUT WHICH YOU WANTED TO KNOW MORE,,,,AND THAT TOLL FREE NUMBER ,,,YOU WILL GET THAT ON THE SITE OF THAT COLLEGE
20th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same

in mba how mush of internal and external marks are there...?
26th December 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me a good college for post graduation in mass communication and journalism and also in production media???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?