9th March 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What's the exam date of DI in MP?

Dear sir,tell me the date of DI exam in madhya pradesh ?
please reply soon..

Satendra

Related Questions:
  1. whats the requirements for IPS exam?
  2. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  3. What is the date of sale of form for MP SLET exam?
  4. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of 3rd year B.E. with ENC branch? Date of upcoming GATE Exam?
  5. What is the criteria for joining the CBI/CID/IB?
  6. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  7. How can I get permission to start bachelor of physical education in AP? What is the last date to apply for new B.P.Ed institution
  8. Date of B.Ed CET exam in Mumbai?
  9. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  11. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  12. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  14. Date and syllabus of JLET entrance exam? Date of sale of forms of JLET?
  15. What is the requirement for National Defence Academy?
  16. How will I get the form for Olympiad exam? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  18. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
17th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the exam date of DI in MP?

Educational qualification :

A degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical science Or medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or microbilogy from a recognized university

Age limit:

min 18 years , max 34 years
age relaxation for obc 3 years
age relaxation for sc/st 5 years

Fe :Rs.100/-

drug-inspector.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?