24th November 2011, 07:14 PM
umangi_trivedi2000

What's the Procedure for getting post of lecturer in govt polytechnic colleges in Gujarat? I've completed my B.E (inst & cont) with 64.66% marks from saurashtra university

Dear sir,
I had been complted my B.E(inst & cont) with 64.66% from saurashtra university.
So i want to know what is the procedure for the post of lecturer in govt polytechnic colleges in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  5. Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  8. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  9. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  13. Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?
  14. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges?
  15. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  16. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  17. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  18. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam?
16th July 2012, 07:23 PM
amrutha murthy

Default Re: What's the Procedure for getting post of lecturer in govt polytechnic colleges in Gujarat? I've completed my B.E (inst & cont) with 64.66% marks from saurashtra university

you have to do your M.tech or PG in any of your subjects...then you will be eligible for the lecterur post in any state..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?