6th May 2011, 03:36 PM
khushboo maru

What's the Procedure for taking admission in M.Com (Correspondence)? How may I get the Exam time table?

this is may now i want to take addmission in m.com through correspondence.i wanto know exam time table & procedure of taking addmission in m.com.

29th April 2015, 03:44 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the Procedure for taking admission in M.Com (Correspondence)? How may I get the Exam time table?

* First of all you must have to meet all the eligibility criteria for getting admission in any master degree.

* The basic constraint is that you must have to qualify your bachelor degree from any recognized institute or university.

* For getting admission in M.Com you have to qualify an entrance test first.

* For entrance test you have to fill application form via official site of any college from which you want to complete your course in correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?