2nd August 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

When is admission going to start for Geography honors? Which is the best college to apply for?

When is admission starting to apply for Geography honours? Which is the best college to apply for? Can you please give me this details soon so that I can apply for the course soon without fail? Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

4th August 2017, 10:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is admission going to start for Geography honors? Which is the best college to apply for?

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of admission going to start for Geography honors is in the month of June 2018.

The name of best place for Geography honors are given below.

=> Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh

Address: NH-37, Rajapeta, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
Founded: 1965

=> Banaras Hindu University - BHU, Varanasi

Address: Ajagara, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 8558

=> Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College, North 24 Parganas

Address: 6, RiverSide Road & 85 Middle Road, Cantonment, Barrackpore, West Bengal 700120
Phone: 033 2592 8855

For more information you have to contact at the address of college or you can visit at the official website.
5th August 2017, 08:33 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is admission going to start for Geography honors? Which is the best college to apply for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is admission starting to apply for Geography honours? Which is the best college to apply for? Can you please give me this details soon so that I can apply for the course soon without fail? Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidate mainly the application for the Geography course is done at the end of session that is In the month of June – July every year.

Colleges offer Geographic Course:-

1). Banaras Hindu University-BHU.(Varanasi(Utter Pradesh)).

2). Bankura Zila Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith.(Bankura(West Bengal)).

3). Barasat Government College.(Kolkata(West Bangal)).

4). Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College.(Parganas(West Bangal)).

5). Asnsol Girl’s College.(Bardhaman(West Bengal)).

6). Fakir Chand College.(Kolkata(West Bangal)).

7). Grabeta college.(Midnapore(West Bangal)).

8). Balarampur College.(Purulia(West Bangal)).

9). Bhangar Mahavidyalaya.(South Paraganas(West Bangal)).

10). Alighar Muslim University-AMU.(Alighar(Utter Pradesh)).

Specialization Offered in Geography :-

:- Quanternary Science.

:- Coastal Geography.

:- Palaeogeography.

:- Oceanography.

:- Landscape Ecology.

:- Pedology.

:- Environmental geography.

:- Geomatics.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?