25th July 2017, 01:56 PM
anil@1

When the application form of HP TET will be issued? Previous ten year HP TET Non Medical question papers?

Hello sir, I wan to apply for HP TET exam. Please tell me when the application form will be out? Send me previous ten year HP TET Non Medical question papers?

26th July 2017, 06:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of HP TET will be issued? Previous ten year HP TET Non Medical question papers?

HP TET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) is an entrance exam conducted by the Himachal Pradesh government for recruiting teachers into government school.

The eligibility required is the candidate should have completed their BA/ B.Com with minimum 45% from any recognized university. The candidate should have done 1 year education in B.Ed. The candidate age should be more than 22 years.

The notifications for HP TET exam will be released in their official website. After releasing you need to apply for the exam, attend for the exam and qualify in the exam so that you can recruited as teacher in any government schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?