1st August 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in biomedical engineering course at Kolkata?

i want to take admission in bio medical engineering course at kolkata. please send the name of college where i can pursue the course

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. Which M.Tech stream can be taken after doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  7. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  8. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  9. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  10. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  11. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  12. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  13. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  15. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  16. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  17. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  18. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
26th July 2017, 06:30 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in biomedical engineering course at Kolkata?

West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) offers the course Biomedical Engineering through WBJEE counselling. You are required to participate in WBJEE counselling for getting admission. Admission is done purely on the basis of merit rank which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam and entrance exam JEE Main/WBJEE.

Institutes In Kolkata Offering B.E.(Biomedical)
- Netaji Subhash Engineering College
- JIS College of Engineering

WBJEE Exam Pattern
It comprises of two papers

Paper I : Mathematics (100 Marks, 2 Hours)
- 60 Questions × 1 Mark : 60 Marks
- 20 Questions × 2 Marks : 40 Marks

Paper II : Physics and Chemistry (100 Marks, 2 Hours)
- 60 Questions × 1 Mark : 60 Marks
- 20 Questions × 2 Marks : 40 Marks

- For each wrong answer, 25% of full mark will be deducted.

WBJEE Counselling Registration Process
- Visit the official site : www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click "New Candidate Registration".
- Enter the basis details such as Name, Category, PwD Status, TFW Status, Domicile Status, Religion and Gender etc.
- On successful registration, Pay registration fees online.
- Login and Fill the choice of branch and colleges in order of preference.
- For locking choices, Click "Lock" button.
- Enter password and confirm the locking.
- On counselling date, Seat will be allotted as per your choices, category, availability of seats.
- Pay the seat acceptance fee online.
- If you want to get admission to alloted seat, Report to reporting center for verification and allotted institute to confirm your admission.

WBJEE 2017 Counselling Dates
- Announcement of WBJEE Result : 5th June, 2017
- Start to Apply Online : 12th June, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : 19th June, 2017
- Choice Filling Starts : 20th June, 2017
- Seat Allotment Round 1 : 23th June, 2017
- Report to Reporting Center and Document Verification : 24th June to 1st July, 2017
- Seat Allotment Round 2 : 4th July, 2017
- Report to Reporting Center and Document Verification : 5th July to 7th July, 2017
- Seat Allotment Round 3 : 12th July, 2017
- Report to Reporting Center and Document Verification : 13th July to 17th July, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?