19th July 2017, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of IBPS PO will be out? How much seats are available for PO?

Hello sir, I am preparing for IBPS PO entrance exam and want to apply for it. When the application form will be out? How much seat available for PO?

23rd July 2017, 12:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of IBPS PO will be out? How much seats are available for PO?

IBPS refers to Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection and same is a body that conducts different bank examinations for recruitment of personnel at various bank posts on the behalf of various nationalized banks of India.

As far as you are concerned about the release of application form for IBPS bank PO examination 2017 then it is expected to be released in the month of August with the examination scheduled to be held in October.

Further as per the current updates the application form will be released for the recruitment on 3247 posts across various banks.

For more details and updates regarding same examination you must refer to the official link of IBPS i.e; www.ibps.in regularly.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?