20th July 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation for central Armed police force for IBPS exam?

Sir/Mam, In UP I came in category of obc and I am 33 years old now I am serving in central reserve police force come in category of Indian armed force can I get 5 year age relaxation in ibps exams which Indian constitution gives to central government employee I can able to give this exam or not will ibps give us age relaxation of 5 years to us as central govt employee work as paramilitary soldier pse send reply as soon as possible I passed 12th class FM physics chemistry and biology, sir, I can apply for IBPS exam.

23rd July 2017, 12:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age relaxation for central Armed police force for IBPS exam?

As per the government norms there is provision of age relaxation of five years for ex-servicemen for appearing IBPS ( Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection ) bank examination.

So being a ex-servicemen candidate belonging to OBC category the maximum age limit for you for the posts of bank clerk is 36 years where as that for the posts of PO and SOs it is 38 years which is 31 years and 33 years for OBC category.

But as you have mentioned that you are a Class 12th passed candidate only then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible to apply for IBPS bank examination on the educational qualification requirement ground as the minimum educational qualification required for appearing in IBPS examination is bachelor degree from a recognized university.

For more details regarding IBPS bank examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?