28th November 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

When is the CET going to be conducted for the post of Teacher by government of Maharashtra?

when is CET conducted by government of maharstra for the post of teacher

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum age limit in Maharashtra government for Teacher post in primary schools?
  2. What is the difference between CTET and TET?
  3. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  4. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  5. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  6. Availability of UP TET 2016 application form
  7. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  8. When is the D.Ed entrance exam date? Is there any ZP teacher vacancy in Maharashtra?
  9. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  10. Last date of application for Maharashtra CET?
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  13. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  15. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  16. What is the MH CET cut-off of Government Medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  18. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools? -- [New]
26th July 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the CET going to be conducted for the post of Teacher by government of Maharashtra?

how is the procedure for post of teacher by taking cet.is it districtwise or what? please show infirmation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?