9th July 2012, 03:18 PM
ritansha

When is the Chemistry compartment exam?

i have got compartment in chemistry exam and i want to know when is the exam for the same.... moreover, i would too like to know that when the results of compartment exams get declared(approx.).. thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Important topics of Chemistry for 12th compartment exam
  2. Am I eligible for compartment exam of CBSE board after passing in 4 subjects? Have I passed in Chemistry?
  3. Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?
  4. Date of compartment exam of class 12th? Date of results? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  6. Can I do B.Tech without wasting a year if I have got a compartment in Chemistry in 12th? Can I get admission if I clear with more than 50%?
  7. In AIEEE how many government seats are available?
  8. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET?
  9. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam? -- [New]
  10. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  11. Is the compartment exam of Physics and Chemistry easy?
  12. Admission in B.Tech in Chandigarh Engineering College Landran after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 3598 in Punjab?
  13. Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?
  14. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  15. Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?
  16. Can I give Re compartment exam after failing in compartment in Physics
  17. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  18. Can I get admission in BCA if i have compartment in Chemistry in class 12th
10th June 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the Chemistry compartment exam?

when will the compartment forms being filled?
where we can get it???
plz do rply as soon as possible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?