21st June 2010, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Why is the CET and COMEDK counseling stopped now? When will the counseling begin?

Why is the cet & comedk counselling been stopped now ? When will cet counselling begin..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  2. Will I be allowed to take part in COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling this year if I have got a compartment in 12th CBSE board? Do they provide provisional admissions?
  3. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  4. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  5. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  6. Can I get admission in IP in 1st counseling in good college after scoring 9076 rank in CET exam? Date of counseling?
  7. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  8. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  9. Will I be called for MBA counseling after scoring 4108 rank in CET MBA?
  10. What is the date of availability of IP forms?
  11. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  12. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  13. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 2496 rank in B.Ed CET?
  14. Should I go for counselling of COMEDK if failed in Maths subject of board exams? -- [New]
  15. Is the counseling letter of UPTU issued? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of counseling for IPU CET? Can I get my fee refunded if during counseling I got admission elsewhere?
  17. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  18. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
31st May 2011, 09:28 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Why is the CET and COMEDK counseling stopped now? When will the counseling begin?

hello
dear yes its true that the first counselling has been stopped and the second round of counselling will begin after the no. of seats left has been finalized....
so wait untill the university releases any info...
all the best
31st May 2011, 10:14 PM
coolnabeel

Default Re: Why is the CET and COMEDK counseling stopped now? When will the counseling begin?

hii, yesterday only cet results came now check out there websites for dates.
31st May 2011, 10:24 PM
mandiv

hello
dear yes its true that the first counselling has been stopped and the second round of counselling will begin after the no. of seats left has been finalized....
all the best
17th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Want to know that when comedk counselling 2011 start.
18th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the counceling date of comedk 2011
24th June 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

when is comedk counseling 2011 start?
31st January 2012, 08:46 PM
swati_forum

hello
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?