24th August 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

When is the exam of LDC post? When will I get the admit card?

i want know about exam of ldc post , and when i will get the admit card.

31st May 2015, 02:18 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the exam of LDC post? When will I get the admit card?

The examination for the LDC and DEO is conducted by the SSC every year. The notification for the 2015 examination will be released shortly.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination from a recognised board in any discipline are eligible. The candidates must attained the age of 18 years before the last date of application.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and Typing test only writen qualified candidates are eligible for the next stage. It is necessary to qualify in both of them for the final selection.

The last date for online application for the examination is 6th July 2015 and the examination will be conducted in the month off November 2015. So you can download the admit card from SSC official website before the examination.

To check the syllabus and previous year questions you can get it from the www.ssconline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?