27th May 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

When are the forms available of West Bengal Polytechnic exam

when are the forms available of West Bengal Politechnic Exam going on and what are the criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. When to get forms for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Date of this Exam?
  3. When are the forms available of West Bengal Polytechnic exam -- [New]
  4. When can we get the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic?
  5. Are the West Bengal Polytechnic Joint Entrance exam forms out? Where is it available?
  6. Are the west bengal polytechnic joint entrance exam forms out?
  7. Date of sale of forms of West Bengal Polytechnic exam? When does the exam start?
  8. From where could I get the Polytechnic entrance exam form in Kolkata? How many government polytechnic colleges are there in Bengal?
  9. Can I get admission in any private engineering college after scoring 82835 in WBJEE?
  10. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  12. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of night Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal?
  15. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  18. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
6th October 2015, 02:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the forms available of West Bengal Polytechnic exam

Here are the details about the West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance Exam as given below::::::::>>>>>>

:: Important dates

>> Sale of application form: 24th Jan to 28th Feb 2015

>> Last date for submitting the filled application form: 28th Feb 2015

>> Date of exam: 13th April 2015

>> The applicant should have passed Madhymik Examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Board/Council with at least 30% marks in Mathematics and Physical Science/Science individually.

>> You will get the application form from the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?