30th July 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for NEET 2020 exam session?

Sir, I am a student of Uttar Pradesh Board (stream PCM) with 72% in 2019. How can I appear in NEET examination 2020 exam session? When should I apply for it? What is the last date to apply for it? What is the application charges?

2nd August 2019, 08:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to apply for NEET 2020 exam session?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and to appear in the same examination the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks overall (or 40% in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCM group, you are not eligible to apply for NEET 2020.

Further, for your information I would like to let you know that the official notification for NEET 2020 has not been released yet and therefore exact details regarding the same cannot be provided now. But, based on the previous trends, you can expect the application forms to be available by December 2019 to January 2020 with the examination to be held in the starting week of May 2020.

For details and updates regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?